Inter Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inter Gaming Roleplay
Inter Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Charlie_Rodrigues Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[Accepted]Charlie_Rodrigues Moderator Application Empty [Accepted]Charlie_Rodrigues Moderator Application

Post by Charlie_Rodrigues Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:49 am

Account Name: Charlie_Rodrigues
Character Names: Charlie_Rodrigues
Real Age: 17 years old

Have you ever been banned? If yes, Why?: From this server no

What are your reasons for applying for a JBG FG admin position [Minimum 100 words]:
I am applying for an admin because I have many experience to be an admins.I ever to be an Head administrator becuase it I am very active in game and forums.

What qualities will you bring to the Admin Team [Minimum 100 words]:
I well make sure that the server is kept under control all of the time. As well as if im given a set of rules i will stick to them all of the time. as well as as i said before i could boost the players and if so more admins are going to be needed to keep the people happy but controled.
Have you had any prior experience being an admin on SA-MP?:
I have been admin on my friends private server. but publicly not yet I hope to change this
A picture of your stats:
[Accepted]Charlie_Rodrigues Moderator Application Q8I1IVz

What are the main qualities you need to have to be a successful and helpful admin?:
Been online most of the time and if some one uses /report then respond to it dont just leave it becuse noramly it is some one in distrees. Also it would be good to be able to keep the people happy

Questionnaire

If you see someone being shot in a public place and you have no information about the incident, what should you do?
ask another player if he saw it then use them a evidence
If a player is reporting about someone DM'ing him but you have no information on the incident, What should you do?
tp to the person a fast as posible to see what is going on if the person is being DMed then the person should be prisoned
If you're RP'ing and a bunch load of reports come in, what should you do?
make a RP idea up to resound to the reports such as /do i would feel that my phone has revived a message,/me takes out his phone
When you're online, what is your main job? and How should you behave?
I should act as a good example to the other players. As well as no fooling around
If you see another admin abusing, what should your first action be?
Take a screen shot of them fooling around then send it to a high level admin
Additional Notes:
Hope to be a admin soon thanks
Charlie_Rodrigues
Charlie_Rodrigues
Administrator
Administrator

http://inter-gaming.tk/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum