Inter Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inter Gaming Roleplay
Inter Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] John Adam | Moderator Application

Go down

[DENIED] John Adam | Moderator Application Empty [DENIED] John Adam | Moderator Application

Post by John123 Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:35 am

Account Name:John
Character Names:John_Adam
Real Age:20

Have you ever been banned? If yes, Why?:Yes by Sharks

What are your reasons for applying for a FG-RP admin position [Minimum 100 words]:
i want to apply beacuse i want to join admin and i will answer the report with /acccepterport or /denyreport and i will pm player for help and i will ask in /n Apply on forums to join admin - John.
What qualities will you bring to the Admin Team [Minimum 100 words]:
i want to apply beacuse i want to join admin and i will answer the report with /acccepterport or /denyreport and i will pm player for help and i will ask in /n Apply on forums to join admin - John.
Have you had any prior experience being an admin on SA-MP?:no

A picture of your stats:
i can't upload the picture is error
What are the main qualities you need to have to be a successful and helpful admin?:
admin yes i will help all players when any player get online

Questionnaire

If you see someone being shot in a public place and you have no information about the incident, what should you do?N/A

If a player is reporting about someone DM'ing him but you have no information on the incident, What should you do?i do use /rules and i will use /report id reason

If you're roleplay and a bunch load of reports come in, what should you do?
he will be jailed
When you're online, what is your main job? and How should you behave?about 5-10

If you see another admin abusing, what should your first action be?N/A

Additional Notes:N/A

John123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum