Inter Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inter Gaming Roleplay
Inter Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Mars Rob's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Mars Rob's Moderator Application Empty Re:Mars Application

Post by Micheal Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:44 am

[Accepted] Mars Rob's Moderator Application 2Q==

Micheal
Server Owner

http://inter-gaming.tk

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Mars Rob's Moderator Application Empty [Accepted] Mars Rob's Moderator Application

Post by Mars Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:35 am

Account Name: Mars Robinson
Character Names: Mars Robinson
Real Age: 25

Have you ever been banned? If yes, Why?: No

What are your reasons for applying for a IG-RP admin position [Minimum 100 words]: Yes, i need to help the community. i will help you to clear hackers and cheater from the server. i will always secure the community from the Server Advertisers... I will be always active and i can help the People. i need to be admin to make the Server Rick and help the player. I have experience as an admin so i don't need any more Training for that. i am Hating cheater. i will always do my best to make your server good

What qualities will you bring to the Admin Team [Minimum 100 words]: I have Experince as an Admin in Another Server, I Know the Forum Managment, i Know How to RP well... i have the ability to manage problems easily.

Have you had any prior experience being an admin on SA-MP?: I'm a 3 year OLD player OF SAMP. so you can recognise that.. i am a well experinced player

A picture of your stats: [Accepted] Mars Rob's Moderator Application QWqiK2

What are the main qualities you need to have to be a successful and helpful admin?: Yes

Questionnaire

If you see someone being shot in a public place and you have no information about the incident, what should you do? If its Non RP. i will try to find and punish by specing.

If a player is reporting about someone DM'ing him but you have no information on the incident, What should you do? i will use /spec and watch its true or not. if yes i will kick him.

If you're roleplay and a bunch load of reports come in, what should you do? I will not mind the reports if one admin is online and on duty. if there is no admins i will be admin duty and start helping them

When you're online, what is your main job? and How should you behave? i will Do Admin Duty - if there is no other admins on duty. otherwise - i will RP my JOB - FBI

If you see another admin abusing, what should your first action be? I will report him to Higher level admin. or i will report him in forum

Additional Notes: i would like to Mak ethe server out of hackers

Mars
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum