Inter Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inter Gaming Roleplay
Inter Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helper app

2 posters

Go down

Helper app Empty Re: Helper app

Post by Micheal Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:54 pm

IG Names & Levels:

Do you consider your administrator record to be clean?:

Can you commit to playing at least 3 hours ingame daily (average, so 21 hours a week)?:

Can you commit to at least 1 hour work out of game daily (average, so 7 hours a week)?:

What is your timezone and what time on the server do you play (for example, 4pm-8pm etc)?:

Have you been part of any team on TRP in the past and if so, why did you leave?:

List as many previous character names of yours you can remember:

Can you explain what sort of things you will do with a level 1 when you are helping them? (100-200 words):

Can you explain why you want to join the helper team? (100-200 words):

Can you explain why you should be chosen over other candidates? (100-200 words):

How is your relationship with other players on the sever? E.g. Do people find you annoying, friendly, kind, angry? - No Testimonials (100 words maximum):

Micheal
Server Owner

http://inter-gaming.tk

Back to top Go down

Helper app Empty Helper app

Post by Anton_Navaretto Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:13 pm

My name is Anton_Navaretto.level 3 /b yes./b i sit on PC 7 hours per week Because school after 1 month i will be in summer /b yes./b GMT+2./b No /b i don't remember because i didn't join this server./b Alot of things Answer on newbs,accept requests,i will let players be happy,and i am not a angry man like another people and admins(on another servers)./b No i didn't till now but in future if god wants it will happen./b no i don't annoy or i am angry

Anton_Navaretto

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum