Inter Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inter Gaming Roleplay
Inter Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anton Navaretto | Helper Application

Go down

Anton Navaretto | Helper Application Empty Anton Navaretto | Helper Application

Post by Anton_Navaretto Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:21 am

IG Names & Levels:Anton Navaretto ,level 3                                                   Do you consider your administrator record to be clean?:Yes                       Can you commit to playing at least 3 hours in game daily (average, so 21 hours a week)?:No                                                                      Can you commit to at least 1 hour work out of game daily (average, so 7 hours a week)?:Yes                                                                          What is your timezone and what time on the server do you play (for example, 4 pm-8 pm etc)?:GMT+2,04.02                                        Have you been part of any team on IG-RP in the past and if so, why did you leave?:No                                                                                   List as many previous character names of yours you can remember:I don't remember                                                                                Can you explain what sort of things you will do with a level 1 when you are helping them? (100-200 words):Accept newbs/accept requests(and i am not a very Angry admin)/i don't love fining but i fine if someone make something wrong                                                 Can you explain why you want to join the helper team? (100-200 words):Because i want let this server clean from Non-rper's and to save rpers from DM'ers and save rper's from non-rpers and to let them live in peace                                                               Can you explain why you should be chosen over other candidates? (100-200 words):Because i am a (good rper,want to let this server the best server ever made in world and help people for alot of things                                                                                              How is your relationship with other players on the sever? E.g. Do people find you annoying, friendly, kind, angry? - No Testimonials (100 words maximum):My relationship is good,i don't annoy and i am not angry body i am kind and friendly Very Happy                                         And i am waiting for your answer  Very Happy

Anton_Navaretto

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum