Inter Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inter Gaming Roleplay
Inter Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helper Applications

2 posters

Go down

Helper Applications Empty [Accepted] Charlie_Haas Helper Applications

Post by Charlie_Rodrigues Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:37 am

Accepted

Server Administrator:Charlie_Rodrigues
Level IG : 20
IG Name : Charlie_Rodrigues
Motto : Ready to help anyone at any time in need, I'll come help
you.
Helper Applications 9iz4tQx

Charlie_Rodrigues
Charlie_Rodrigues
Administrator
Administrator

http://inter-gaming.tk/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Helper Applications

Post by Charlie_Haas Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:29 am

-IG Names & Levels: Charlie_Haas & 1

-Do you consider your administrator record to be clean?: No, I dont

-Can you commit to playing at least 3 hours ingame daily (average, so 21 hours a week)?: Yes, I Can

-Can you commit to at least 1 hour work out of game daily (average, so 7 hours a week)?:Yes, I can

-What is your timezone and what time on the server do you play (for example, 4pm-8pm etc)?: GMT+7 , 7am-10am

-Have you been part of any team on IG-RP in the past and if so, why did you leave?: Yes, Since I'm running a test in school, so I'm always learning

-List as many previous character names of yours you can remember:Charlie_Haas

-Can you explain what sort of things you will do with a level 1 when you are helping them? (100-200 words): I can count on because I always help newbie and always answer questions to their difficulties. I am very diligent and active in the game and forums. Newbie and I used to help teach them right and good RP. and how to use the correct command.

-Can you explain why you want to join the helper team? (100-200 words):I can play quite long in the game so I can count on to help everyone in the game. I always give my attention to all the players and even the admin. so I can be a good player in the game and forums.

-Can you explain why you should be chosen over other candidates? (100-200 words): Since I have quite a lot of experience despite his experience so much more of my sister. I learned a lot so I feel pretty good player and talented. entrusted to become a Helper

-How is your relationship with other players on the sever? E.g. Do people find you annoying, friendly, kind, angry? - No Testimonials (100 words maximum): Friendly, good-natured, well-mannered.

Charlie_Haas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum