Inter Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inter Gaming Roleplay
Inter Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Chris_Zimmerman Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Chris_Zimmerman Moderator Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Chris_Zimmerman Moderator Application

Post by Micheal Mon May 19, 2014 7:24 am

/support

Micheal
Server Owner

http://inter-gaming.tk

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Chris_Zimmerman Moderator Application Empty [ACCEPTED]Chris_Zimmerman Moderator Application

Post by Chris_Zimmerman Mon May 19, 2014 6:59 am

Account Name:Chris_Zimmerman
Character Names:Chris_Zimmerman
Real Age:12

Have you ever been banned? If yes, Why?:No Never.

What are your reasons for applying for a IG-RP admin position [Minimum 100 words]:I like to become moderator in IG RP to protect the server from any hacker or rule breakers or dmers and take the right of the players back to them and to make a smile on the people of the server and the adminstration center will make me help the server more and more and to make this server reach the top RP servers and become hosted 24 hours never down and never get dropped so i can help very much if i become admin i just became owner in much servers before because my help and no troubles comming from me and im not abuser also ill become very active with you guys because im in my big vacation so i can play with you around 5 months active everyday so your server protected 24 hours from noobs who cannot rp and we will help the noobs to rp who they want to rp not who they want to come and hack so if you accepted me as moderator or admin ill help very much in the server and ill try to make it reach the top and it will be protected 24 hours as i said.

What qualities will you bring to the Admin Team [Minimum 100 words]:well im mapper any ways so i can map for the server but my problem that my MTA bugged this days so im trying to fix it but i can do much things in the server i can make very nice things with the gates i can map with the gates which means i put gate but in Chair style you will see that if you give me Senior admin in the game ill show you much things the people will like it and they will feel no need for admin because they have a great admin team helps every day and always never stop so i can help with much things if i joined the admin team in this server and in any server because i worked on every RP script before and i know much things in the adminstration i was playing samp since im 5 years so im playing it 7 years and becoming admin more and more so i learned much things and i came to help this server with my skills and i hope you like it if im accepted in any ways i hope you like my subjects.

Have you had any prior experience being an admin on SA-MP?:yes much times

A picture of your stats:[ACCEPTED]Chris_Zimmerman Moderator Application XKWwbwY

What are the main qualities you need to have to be a successful and helpful admin?:well i dont need any qualities im just Pro and Skilled admin not abuser and you will check on that in game when you come and test me for any thing.

Questionnaire

If you see someone being shot in a public place and you have no information about the incident, what should you do?well ill go and if im player ill rp and help him then i'll call the Medic fast they come and help him so i did my job.

If a player is reporting about someone DM'ing him but you have no information on the incident, What should you do?i will spec the player who's DMing until i belive that he's really dming or no or another idea i come as player and come front of him and if he killed me then he's a real DMer.

If you're roleplay and a bunch load of reports come in, what should you do?well i can tell infront of the player who im rping with 1 moment comming reports and ill come back but ill choose the important reports and see them then come back and the default reports which can wait ill just whisper them to wait.

When you're online, what is your main job? and How should you behave?if im online my main job to protect the server until some players come so i go for rp to play.

If you see another admin abusing, what should your first action be?i will warn him first if he still abusing ill take some shots of his abusing on players and complaint him on forums and i did my job in this area.

Additional Notes:
Chris_Zimmerman
Chris_Zimmerman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum